The Cupfinaleseminar is organized by the Norwegian Football Coaches Association and is an impulse and a continued professional development program (CPD) for football coaches at all levels (grasroot to professional football. This year, the seminar will be staged at Thon Hotel Storo and the Norwegian School of Sports Sciences (NIH) in Oslo.
For the very first time, the seminar will be organized as a hybrid event. Due to the Covid-19 situation, limited access is granted to be physically present (maximum 200 people at both events) at the continuing education program (CPD) and ordinary seminar. Other coaches can be accessed via streaming on the internet, so that they can participate as participants digitally.
- The Cupfinaleseminar is the Nordic region's largest meeting place for football coaches.
- The Cupfinaleseminar will be held from 10 December - 13 December 2020.
- The Cupfinaleseminar has been held since 1989 (in its 32nd year).
- The Cupfinaleseminar brings together football coaches from both the grasroot and top level of Norwegian football.
- The Cupfinaleseminar will always have a choice of presentations and demonstrations given in English.
- In 2019, the Cupfinaleseminar gathered almost 1,100 football coaches on their various offers over 3 days
- Cupfinaleseminar will be streamed for the first time in 2020, giving coaches across the country (and abroad) the opportunity to participate digitally